a pastor or ministry leader, you walk alongside many others, helping them
grow, meet God in their circumstances, and live fully for Christ. Who is walking
with you in your difficult times?
I specialize in working with senior leaders in painful transitions. Through my research into The Calling Journey and my own personal story, I've learned how God leverages suffering and adversity to build leaders into who they need to be to fulfill their destiny. Your circumstances are not random pain or a purposeless season to be endured: they are the vehicle God will use to bring you into the glory that you were created to walk in. Whether you've been fired from your church, are caught in a painful conflict, need to leave an abusive situation or simply feel like you are going nowhere, I'll help you discover heaven's perspective on your circumstances.
The key to engaging God in difficult seasons is to change your focus from doing to being; and from surface issues to the deep desires and core beliefs that drive your behavior. Together, we'll initiate an experiential conversation with Jesus where he'll fill your deep desires, draw you into himself and answer the Questions for Jesus you most want to ask. I love to coach people who want to:
God's purposes for inner growth in wilderness seasons, difficult circumstances or unjust
- Retool themselves in leadership transitions to move to a new level of effectiveness
- Find purpose in pain
- Move into convergent roles that maximize their impact in the latter stages of life.
- Certified Professional Christian Coach and Coach Trainer.
- Founder of the Leadership Metaformation Institute, an organization that trains leaders to coach the heart and bring Jesus into the coaching conversation.
of over 20 coaching books, courses and manuals, including the Christian Coaching Handbook, Leadership
Coaching: the Disciplines, Skills and Heart of a Coach, the best-selling Coaching Questions: A Coach's Guide to Powerful Asking Skills and The Calling Journey.
- Author of over 35 coach training CDs and DVDs
- Co-founder and former Director of Training and Curriculum Development for a leading Christian coach training organization
- Over 3000 coaching hours
coached hundreds of pastors, Christian businessmen, students, denominational
executives, and non-profit leaders
- Popular workshop and conference speaker. Have delivered over 100 weekend coaching workshops and hundreds of class and tele-class sessions
- Owner of the Coach22.com Christian coaching bookstore
coach training materials are used around the world, and have been translated into Spanish, Korean, Russian,
Norwegian, Chinese, Polish and other languages
- Nationally-known speaker and workshop leader on coach training and small group coaching
ministry mentoring and leadership develop programs for over 20 years
- Founder of several ministry schools
on apostolic oversight and church consulting teams
years traveling nationally with a worship renewal ministry
and presenter of workshops on spiritual gifts, destiny discovery, stages
in leadership formation, Myers Briggs personality type and more
cell church involvement, including cell leading and cell group oversight
years experience in sales, marketing and product design in the furnitue
industry. Responsible for quadrupling company's sales while reducing overhead.
- Launched several successful small businesses.
years as an Internet Marketing Consultant; over 90% of client's web initiatives
became profitable within 90 days
- Currently runs Coach22.com, a large on-line bookstore that serves the coaching industry
to administer Myers-Briggs personality type indicator (MBTI)
Motivational Gift Coach and Calling Coach
with DISC, Strengths-Finder and other personality instruments
Timelines and stages of leadership formation
- Trainer in the Meta-Formation model of coaching deep desires and core beliefs
library of coaching exercises and resources
- Reading: I
love history, science, cosmology, astronomy, sports, worldviews, archaeology,
- Going to the Lake: we live only a few minutes from Whiskeytown National Recreation Area, a crystal-clear lake. I often go there to write.
- Looking at the mountains: we have a gorgeous view!
- Garage saling: I furnished half our house this way!
- Writing: I've been
working on the great American novel as well as another book on coaching.
I once built a 90" tall telescope with an 18" F4.5 mirror...
See books, CDs and
training materials by Tony at www.Coach22.com.
| About Us | Services
| Workshops & Training |
Choose a Coach | Clientele
| Tools | Free
Session | Get Started
Coaching Pastors 2005
is truly an experienced and uniquely gifted coach. I most strongly recommend
his services to anyone seeking to soar into their God-given destiny and purpose.
He will coach you to your "true greatness."
President/Founder Giving People Hope Int'l Ministries
books, CD sets and other leadership training materials by Tony Stoltzfus at:
"My passion is helping leaders see
and engage God's purposes in every situation. Too many pastors plateau, get
burned or get frustrated and leave the ministry when those same circumstances,
seen in terms of God's purposes, could propel them into an exponentially greater
sphere of influence. When doing more of the same things isn't enough; when
what you want is to be transformed as a person so your ministry can be transformedcall
me, and we'll go there and meet God together!